Effective Home Remedy for Smelly Groin - Proper Hygiene, Deodorant, Clean Clothes, Good Physique - Natural Cure for Smelly Groin
It's a man's worst nightmare -- Smelly groin. Some smell sour, others smell like used socks. A smelly groin can be a major cause of insecurities.
If you can smell something funky down there, here a few things you might consider doing:
1. Make sure you wear clean, well-washed clothes. Badly washed clothes trap bacteria and these bacteria, once they come in contact with your skin, can cause bad odor.
2. Avoid spices with strong smells. When you eat these, their essence will mix with your sweat and will somehow contribute to the funky smell.
3. Practice proper hygiene. Trim your pubes. Thick pubes trap dirt and bacteria, and dirt and bacteria cause bad odour.
4. Take a bath regularly. Needless to say. Don't expect your groin to smell good if you only bathe once a week.
5. Dab on some deodorant down there. It might work. It might.
6. Try to lose the flabs. Folds of flabs near your groin trap dirt and bacteria -- dirt and bacteria spell SMELLY GROIN. If you have flabs, clean the folds well, really well.